USB to UART FTDI 232 Module Breakout Board for Arduino and other Microcontrollers.
Connect your Arduino Pro Mini to upload Arduino codes or use this to communicate with your computers. The board is based on FT232 which is for UART communication at 4 wires simulation 5V, GND, TX, Rx and DTR for Arduino pro mini code upload.
- Chip: FT232RL
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- USB power supply can choose 5V or 3.3V, set by jumper
- With overcurrent protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- Pin definition: DTR,RXD,TX,VCC,CTS,GND
FTDI usb-ttl converter
- Product Code: FTDI usb-ttl
- Availability: 8